Sunday, January 22, 2006

Busy Weekend

This weekend is the final weekend before CNY i was so damn busy due to my work until now still havent buy new year clothes (No money also) and I was working this weekend without paid...damn...kena fucked like hell by my boss yesterday due to some operation matter...ma cibai....but finally the job was done today and everything went smoothly...I'm going back to sibu for CNY next weekend (28th Jan-5th Feb) the air ticket cost me RM600 so damn expensive...didnt go back since last year CNY...terrible man....miss my bro alot...but no money to buy stuff for him....company was not doing well last year so this year i wont get any bonus and increament....Damn~! Hopefully, this year will be a better year for me and all of u...Ciao~!

I saw this cool Proton Putra 1.8 last week at Carrefour Subang during work...I just love car so much~!

No comments: