Sunday, December 18, 2005

Adult Only






I took this pic this afternoon while Mr. Ham is still sleeping....At 1st i didnt know exactly what happened until Ah Kong asked me to take the camera and go upstairs....The 1st thing i saw is Ah Kong lying beside Mr. Ham with his right hand holding with Mr. Ham left hand meanwhile Ah Kong's left hand is rubbing Mr. Ham's penis. He quickly asked me to take the photo. i took 2 shots, and suprisingly the 2nd pic actually can see Ah Kong took off Mr.Ham's short and saw his erected bending penis and the balls......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that's kinda erotic

Sing Ngibk said...

yeah...u like it?? i got their number

WoDeReJi said...

yer...oh my god....u guys are crazy....when i saw the pic, 1st thing come to my mind, not sexy, not attracting but disgusting lha...chi sin~~~

Sing Ngibk said...

hahaha...actually i also felt disgusting,i'm plnning to censor the pic but my friend said no need...i asked before i post the pic..