Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Dinner @ Highway Cafe

Due to my Plan A (bbq)cancelled for Christmas Eve, I have to come out with the Plan B to accompany my gf. So my gf and I decided to go to Highway Cafe for our Christmas Dinner. We've been here several times since the food and the prices are reasonable. As usual, the place was packed due to christmas eve. My gf and I was quite disappointed with their service because we've been seated at the smoking area but the food was good. We had Grilled Lamb Chop, Nasi lemak, Mixed Green Salad and Longan Sundae but I only managed to take the pic of the Grilled Lamb Chop and Nasi lemak (Too hungry until forgot to take the 1st two pic). After the dinner, I ordered another Ramli burger and teh ais on my way back home. Merry Christmas D@~!

Nasi Lemak

Grilled Lamb Chop

No comments: