Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sheraton Langkawi

Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort is a charming resort hotel on the beautiful island of Langkawi, off the west coast of Malaysia. Nestled amidst 38 acres of spacious, lush, tropical surroundings with an idyllic stretch of private beach coves, the resort is the ideal holiday getaway for honeymooners, families, and discerning travelers. It is only a 10-minute car ride away from the Langkawi International Airport.
The rooms are basicaly chalet type and either have sea view or forest view. The decor used in the rooms provides a rustic feel and helps crest a relaxing environment. The bedrooms are large with separate balcony. It cost about RM 500/night and the guest mostly are Mat Salleh and Japanese.I'm staying in the Twin Sharing Bedroom with my colleague.
The bathrooms come with separate shower and are of medium size.
The room's view from balcony.
This is the balcony of my room.
My garden view was sucks~! and there is a group of monkeys jumping around and looking for food so always remember to close ur balcony.

Myself arriving on the 1st day and took this pic in the lobby's toilet. Overall, I was quite impressed with the facilities and the services their provide but too expensive for me. Hehe...

P/S- I will continue my trip in Langkawi tomorrow...

No comments: