Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas 2006~!

It's Christmas again. As I writing this post, I am drinking red wine and black label with Ah Meow, Rubbish Kong and Baikoon.

During my trip to Malacca, usiong brought me to Portuguese Settlement to see how the Portuguese celebrate their Christmas.

Every house is decorated with the neon light like there was a competition going on.

We met this Portuguese auntie with her pretty daughter that invited us to her open house.

They have this damn fat Santa Claus giving out the sweet to all the guest that invited to their house.

They also decorated their house with all the toys. At 1st I thought it was a church but then the auntie told me that it is actually a house.

This is Cibai Kong look after 2 glass of red wine and black label.

Myself after 2 glass of wine, one glass of black label and one glass of Tequila.

That's about it for my Christmas post. I'm half drunk already. Merry Christmas Guys~!

No comments: