Sunday, December 03, 2006

Chef's Selection

Quote of the day: I dunno wat to blog lately, I think I got what ppl called "blogger block". I was on leave since last friday until monday before I go to Genting Highland on Wednesday till Saturday to attend my company sales conference. Hopefully I got more things to blog after that.

Today is a big day for Lualualua, Baikoon and Mr. Ham because it is a grand opening for their centralized kitchen located somewhere in Seri Kembangan Industrial area. Finally, this kitchen is opened after months of planning.

For those who dunno about Chef Selection. It is actually a centralized kitchen that supply some famous local food like Asam Laksa and Nasi Lemak to destinated location. At the moment, they are supplying to Cold Storage KLCC and Cold Storage Summit that going to open this coming friday.

Anyway, I will do a full review about Chef Selection in another post later.

Me, Ah Meow, Falansai, csf and Rubbish Kong bought them flower for their new opening and csf wrote this card on behalf of us.


They also have some simple traditional prayer during the opening. I do hope that their business can grow and more outlet is coming out in future. Just like csf said "Benz yak tong tong"

No comments: