Friday, November 03, 2006

My Karting Experience

I went for go-karting at Shah Alam Stadium Circuit with my managers 2 weeks ago. This is my 1st time driving a go-kart and race like Michael Schumacher. I spinned a few times at the hair pin corner

I was driving a 80cc with 2 strokes engine go-kart. The driver seat was only one inches from the ground. I'm not sure about the max speed because there was no speedometre on board. It cost RM30 for 10 minutes per round.

This is 100cc, 4 strokes engine with speedometre which is slightly bigger than 80cc but we didn't try it because it cost RM80 for 10 minutes per round. Damn expensive...

During karting, I saw one fella bringing his son for karting. According to him, he bought the kart and the track accessories for RM8000 for his 7 years old son.

It makes me remember when I was 7 years old. My father only bought me a toy car worth 60 bucks. How come I dun have a father like him ar?

We took a group pic after the race. Anyway, it was fun and exciting. I would probably came back and race again.

No comments: