Friday, October 13, 2006

www.sixthseal.com

This is for those sixthseal.com's fans who read my blog. I did leave a comment in Huai Bin's blog about he was hospitalized according to my friend in Kuching.

This is what I wrote that day:
i just received a call from my friend in kuching this evening and he told me that he saw huai bin's parent having breakfast near his office and heard that huai bin was in hospital again. their parents came to kuching to visit him....he's not doing good...

Posted by: ting at October 12, 2006 12:47 AM


But just now when I read his comment and found out some asshole actually using my nick to spread false news about his death.

This is what the Asshole wrote:
Hey,
Bad news.Huai Bin has passed away.My condolences to his family...let us mourn by giving HB the bird sign.

Posted by: ting at October 12, 2006 04:18 PM


If you are clever, you can noticed that I actually leave my URL there and that asshole didnt put his shortcut to his blog.

I just want to make it clear that I didnt say he is dead. Some asshole just used my nick and say so.I only heard my friend in kuching saying that he saw huai bin's parent having breakfast near his office yesterday and they are going to visit Huai Bin after the breakfast. Huai Bin was hospitalized. That's it~! I do hope he is fine.

Thanks for reading~!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man,why is sixthseal down

Anonymous said...

hey.. anyone know what happen? 6thseal is down..

Sing Ngibk said...

seriouly i have no idea...just wait and see..

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I assume you didn't leave the following comment either:
"Huai Bin is at Timberland Medical Center in Kuching.You can come to pay him last respect.RIP Huai Bin.

Posted by: ting at October 17, 2006 08:47 AM"

this time the person included your url too... some people are just ***kwits...

Anonymous said...

it's okay, HB is back again!

Sing Ngibk said...

yup..i didn't write that one...anyway..he is back~!

Anonymous said...

hehe, exactly