Saturday, April 08, 2006

Don't Steal

I went to Giant Kelana Jaya yesterday to see my customer and I saw this stupid pics on the white board right in front of their management office. Those pics were taken when they caught these fellas for stealing goods in the hypermarket. The management purposely display the pics to warn their own staff.

Retailer like Giant, Carrefour, Tesco and Jusco are very strict when dealing with shrinkage problem. Normally, those theft who was caught will be send to police station immediately and blacklisted them from entering the store again. Some of the retailer like Jusco even distribute the pic to their other stores

I think this is totally stupid and not worth to do so but sometimes human are greedy they thought that they can run away from the security especially during the weekend whereby most of the hypermarket was crowded and when the staff are busy with their work.

So dun ever try this during your shooping with your loved one this weekend ya...Dun let me saw your pic on the board. If not I will take the pic and post it on my blog. hahahaha...

I am so shamful with this parent. They bought their children together while stealing fresh goods. Dun they even think about their children? Ma cibai~! If got no money to buy things can call Michael Cheong for help mar...or call me also can....I'll help you to set up a fund for you to do your grocery shopping every month. Diu...Ma hai~!Padam muka~!
This is the contract promoter that steal so many things during her working hour but caught by the store security.

1 comment:

Sing Ngibk said...

cheong ting chee (cantonese) the one in MCA who always help ppl to settle problem one...always come out in the newspaper one