Monday, April 03, 2006

Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT)


Hey Dude~!I just came back from Sibu this evening. During my trip to sibu last weekend, I've been using this newly construsted LCCT airport for my departure and arrival for Airasia flight. This is a international and domestic departures/arrivals within a single floor operation area. The outer look of the building just look like a hypermarket building. The interior is very simple designed and built to suit the Low Cost Carrier (LCC) business model that requires basic terminal facilities and amenities. Something like an old Subang International Airport. Overall, the airport was okie since it was build to suit the Low Cost Carrier (LCC) business model but my concern is the new LCCT is damn farer than the KLIA.
The Check In Counter
One thing that I really don't like about the LCCT is they dun have the sky bridge service for you to boarding to the plane. It is very inconvinient for the old folk to walk through the plane.
For those who haven't been to LCCT, this is the location map.
The Floor Plan that i took from the AirAsia Website

No comments: